Lesson 140 Characters of a Person
第140課 人的性格
A:What a busy week!
A:這周真忙!
B:Really! I've never seen so much work.
B:真的!我從沒做過如此多的工作。
A:Right. How are you going to spend your weekend?
A:是啊。你打算怎麼過週末?
B:I have no idea.
B:不知道。
A:Would you like to play basketball with me before going home?
A:回家之前去和我打籃球怎麼樣?
B:I'm not good at sports. I have never played basketball,and I know I would be terrible.
B:我不擅長體育。我從沒打過籃球,我知道我技術很差。
A:You should try it. It's a great game. Come on, let me help you. I'm a good player and a responsible teacher, too. What do you say?
A:你應該試一試。這是一項很好的遊戲。來吧,讓我幫你。我是一個好球手,也是一個好老師。你説怎麼樣?
B:OK, but don't say I didn't warn you.
B:好。但不要説我沒警告過你。
A:That was a pretty good shot, Emma.
A:愛瑪,那是個相當漂亮的投籃。
B:Thanks. This is fun!
B:謝謝!太好玩了!
A:Let me help you with your serve. I think that with a little help you can be a good player.
A:讓我來教你發球。我想只需一點點指點,你就可以變成一個好球手。
B:No one has ever tried to show me how to play a sport before. Maybe I can learn to do something.
B:以前從沒有人試着教我如何進行一項運動。也許我可以學着從事點什麼運動。
A:Of course, you can. All you need is a little help and a lot of practice.
A:當然了,你可以的。你所需要的是一點指導和大量的練習。
B:Do you really think I can be a good player?
B:你真的認為我能成為一個好球員嗎?
A:Well.maybe not a Jordan, but better than the average. Would you like to play again Saturday?
A:也許不會成為喬丹,但會比一般人好。星期六你想再玩嗎?
B:Yes. This has been fun.
B:是的。這太好玩了。