Lesson 144 Go Dutch
第144課 各付各的賬
After eating in a restaurant.
在一家飯店吃完飯後。
A:What do you think of this restaurant I recommended?
A:你認為我推薦的這個餐館怎麼樣?
B:Very good.
B:非常好。
A:Did you enjoy the meal?
A:你吃好了嗎?
B:Very much. And the services are good too.
B:非常好。服務也挺好。
A:I'd like to treat you this time.
A:我想今天由我來請你。
B:Well,it will be nice for me if you'd let me pay today.
B:好啦。如果你讓我付賬的話我會感覺好一點。
A:Does that make any differences?
A:那又有什麼不同嗎?
B:In some way, I will feel comfortable in that case.
B:某種程度上説是這樣。那樣我會感覺好一點。
A:You don't have to feel like that.
A:你沒必要有那樣的感覺。
B:I remember you paid last time.
B:我記得上次就是你付的。
A:Really? I don't remember.
A:是嗎?我不記得了。
B:Yes,you did.
B:是的,就是你付的。
A:Forget it! Let's go Dutch. Is that fair enough now?
A:別提了!我們各付各的賬。這樣公平了吧?
B:I agree if you insist.
B:如果你堅持的話,我同意。